Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper-Worthy Jeopardy Contestants

motorhead
motorhead1106928

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

This photo doesn't really do her justice. But I was watching an old Jeopardy show from 2014 and I saw this contestant. She's probably just average in the stripper world but in the Jeopardy world she's a 10.

Yeah, I have a thing for hot women wearing glasses.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd do her. the other day on Jeopardy there was a hot Middle Eastern babe. I'd buy a lap dance from her anytime.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

They should have a TUSCL version...

Lap dances for 100 Alex Dream Strippers for 500 Alex Chackin Fangers for 1000 Alex

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Making It Rain for $500 Alex.

No, I get to throw it at you if I get the question right.

What a rush. That's how I roll.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Motörhead has professed his love for Jeapordy several times before.

I'm more into "Jeapordy for Dump People" that's called "Wheel of Fortune."

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I'm now a Family Feud guy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement