tuscl

My first Middle Eastern stripper

MrDeuce
Illinois
On a number of occasions I have stated my desire for lap dances from an Arab, Persian, or South Asian stripper. I knew they had to be out there somewhere, and I've looked in vain in a dozen+ visits to half a dozen Dearborn-area clubs. The closest I had come was a bunch of $5 lap dances followed by a BJ in the VIP room from a very attractive Armenian stripper in Austin last month.

I finally saw one on stage at Club 390 in Chicago Heights last Thursday night and just *had* to get dances from her. Her stage name was Persia and she had long curly brown hair with blonde streaks, a beautiful aquiline nose, and a bangin' bod. I tipped her at the main stage and again at a side stage and then took her back for a couple of $20 lappers. I even found out that I was kind of killing two birds with one stone in that she was half Iranian and half Lebanese.

The dances were quite enjoyable but ultimately unsatisfying because:
(a) those large titties were rock-hard fakes
(b) she didn't get me off.
(A sweet and sexy black dancer took care of that at Jimmy's an hour or so later.)

What I really want is a BJ from a gorgeous, naturally stacked Middle Eastern or South Asian stripper. My quest continues . . .

3 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion