tuscl

Short Girls

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Anyone else notice that a girl's horniness is directly proportional to how close her head is to the ground. Not kidding seems to me like short girls are way more sexual than their taller counterparts. ..

Just an anecdotal observation

12 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    it has to do with pheromones and the top of her head, I believe.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I would say short girls who strongly prefer tall guys are often hornier.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I am more attracted to shorter women. I always view a taller woman as being an amazon or something.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'm 5'7" and hornier than many guys. Explain that! :-D
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ you're a lesbian - that's like a PL with boobs, not sure how you fit in to the equation, but you're a damn good real estate agent, I know that!

Wow, that was a lot of commas.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    never noticed that, GACA

but i love short girls.

women who are too tall/big is a negative to me. don't get me wrong, because tall women can be very beautiful. but generally speaking, i'm not into them.

i like women who are of average size of a woman or smaller
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I like Lopaws cute avatar
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Thank you, mikeya02. My whale is pink and girly, but she's got a mean tail splash.

@shailynn - yes that WAS alot of commas. No home sale previews for you!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think "otherness" is the turn on!

Normative stuff like dress for success advice and fashion models, that is all oriented towards normative standards and the clothes try to compensate.

But raw sex appeal is based on "otherness". So it is often interracial. Strip clubs do hire lots of real short girls and lots of real tall girls ( some 6' barefoot ). And they can have big tits or little tits. And narrow hips are great. And big giant asses are irresistible. Quirky faces are great. Wild hair and makeup great. They all look good in the most extreme of stripper shoes. And their clothes tend to exaggerate, make what is small look smaller and what is big look bigger.

One has to learn to appreciate them though. One has to learn to go beyond the personality types that they would go for to have a conventional relationship. One learns to engage with a much broader range and to get off on them. This is the benefit of strip clubs.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Strip club is where you learn to go after girls who are not your usual type.

I feel that one self proclaimed stripper fucking expert, js69, still evaluates girls by whether or not he would want to be seen with them.

In strip clubs we get to move beyond that.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    lopaw, I can't explain it other than you have a strong sex drive. Nothing wrong with that.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    GACA, I can only comment on a past girlfriend I had, she was a spinner and she pushed me into sex rather than me attempting it with her. I should have married that one but it was a long distance relationship after I finished my sales assignment in her city. It failed. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion