tuscl

stripper double booked me and another client

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever get double booked by a stripper visiting her OTC ?

I kinda did. Well maybe it was more overlapping than double booking. Nevertheless she was pressing time close.

When I arrived her roommate said she needed 30 more min before she could see me. She still invited me in and fixed me a cold glass of Tea. About 20 min later a gentlemen of the older generation came out from her room and just looked at me with those WTF eyes as so did I to him. Nothing was said except pleasntrees then he left. Once it was my time I suggest that we take a bath together as four play. I was just trying to make sure her pussycat was clean. Hell I even got her to brush her tooth and rinse with lystorlyn.

Ever happen to you guys ? If so please comment below or shoot me a private message

16 comments

• TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I don't think she qualifies for low mileage pussy. :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juicy when your mom gives you a bath before you go to bed, that's not OTC - that's ITC (In Tha Crib).
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylynn lol fuck tard
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In that case was the old man in the story my long lost dad ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Golfer lol yes no kidding that butch was super high mileage lol

But I guess that's what $250 gets you these day's
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice strippers can be hookers, but hookers aren't also always strippers.
  • K
    8 years ago
    This is one more reason to book a room and have her meet you there. It is very unlikely you will run into her previous client .
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm sure it happens all the time ITC we just don't think about it as much but OTC is just weird

I agree contracting her back to my place would lower this risk immensely
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In all honesty Juice - would you being there by yourself still be considered a double booking.

LOL - just busting your Ashville nuts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Once it was my time I suggest that we take a bath together as four play ..."

I love me some four play - and five play - forget about it
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mr Chulo LMFAO
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Contracting her over to my place"

Here's Juicy:

"Mommy can I have a sleepover?"
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Sorry, if I'm paying for pussy, I don't want to know it's recently sloppied seconds. Ignorance is bliss in most cases, but I sure as heck wouldn't be down for hopping on her after watching the last guy leave minutes earlier, bath or not.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Had one contact me requesting to delay our weekly OTC by 30 minutes less than an hour before our standing appointment on her day off. She said she got called into work due to low number if girls. I told her no problem. Just take the rest of the day because you will need that time to replace your lost $$$. My cash so my schedule. Found I didn't really miss the weekly visits after I visited another club and found OTC opportunity. Each week original would text apologies with discount rates. 4 weeks later she was priced right and arrived before I did.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Your OTC girl has one tooth?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol. No it's a typo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion