tuscl

She is one of the highest earning strippers in Vegas

larryfisherman
California
She is nicknamed the LeBron of strippers in the article.

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/…

I found the article pretty interesting. The most interesting thing to me that she said was that sometimes she makes nothing, and other times she walks out with 20 grand.

22 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It's a job. More money and power to her.

• samsung1
    8 years ago
    Are those her pics or just random pics?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm thinking random pics.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wonder how many guys she fleeced by encouraging them to buy expensive VIPs making the PLs think they were gonna get something more than dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I did not read the article - does it say which club she dances at.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I think they're her pics, it says those are her feet in the first pic and all of the pics were credited to the same photographer. she's in the background in the last pic.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I;m sure Nina has her beat
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LMAO Mikeya, you literally had me spitting out my water in laughter.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    I'd be willing to bet if the article is legit, it's the Rhino.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Actually I be willing to bet money that she is full of shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; $300k may be doable; but sounds like a stretch - she would need to avg about $6k/wk assuming she does not take any weeks off and assuming she works 5 nights/wk she would thus have to avg $1k/night - that's a lot of if's
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Although it could be true b/c as a general rule strippers are known to be very honest - particularly those in Vegas.
  • cool.story.bro
    8 years ago
    @ twentyfive

lol
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Haven't read the article, but are there strip clubs in Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, and Wynn? That would probably make it possible.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Someone from TUSCL should go visit her and pretend they work for the IRS and are auditing her because her tax returns don't show $300k in earnings. After she sweats it out, you can negotiate some free VIP's to drop the audit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Or maybe she would start crying like in JS's case
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @lotsoffun201- the article says Crazy Horse 3 was the first club she danced in Vegas, I'm thinking maybe she is still working there.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    No way, she's at Rhino or Sapphires, maybe Treasures pulling that kinda money.

It's realistic. My retired ATF danced in Vegas and there were weekends where she didn't even cover her expenses and then the next week shed clear $5k. That usually depended on what type of convention was in town for the weekend.

A dancer I met this past March made $20k in just around 20 days. Even she was shocked.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    If there's ever a place to make a lot of money, Vegas would be the number one place.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    mikeya02 - who is Nina?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Interesting article. Thanks for posting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion