tuscl

Testing the waters

larryfisherman
California
In a no extras club, during a lapdance, how often do you test the waters? How often does a stripper tell you to stop?

I sometimes test the waters by kissing her neck, cheek, and shoulders. I like to grab ass too. If I have a really good feeling about it, I'll slowly guide my hands to her pussy.

I've only had really two girls object it. I grabbed one girl's ass, and she was so flustered, she just stopped the dance there, kind of weird. Another girl I started kissing her cheek, and she told me in a polite way that I was gonna get her in trouble.

12 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ugh amateur!!!

Let them guide you. If a girl wants to push the envelope in a non-extras club they will let you know.

A guide is where they place their body parts. Are nipples passing by your mouth? Is their pussy sliding over your hand? Do they grab your hands and place them on parts of their bodies?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    What I learned from the underground Mexican bar table dancing circuit, by observing the Mexican men and how they interacted with the girls was that they have a completely different way about it. With White men, it is like a game of brinkmanship and seeing what can be gotten away with. With the Mexican men, it is more a display of reverence, when they paw them. And then face to face intimacy is and kind of intense bonding.

Those venues, and the front room play, and for $1 at a time, it would not work without the Mexican customers.

With on dancer, originally from Kentucky, I was discussing this back in a Sunnyvale club.

She said, "I know, with the Mexicans its like they're making love to you."

And then in general, no reason to wait until you are in the dance booth to engage with the girl. Better to start feeding her money right off and start engaging in the front room. And it doesn't really need to be though of as "testing the waters". How about, "building intimacy"?

SJG
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Every dance I test the limits of what I can do with a dancer. It's the only way to know the keepers from the not keepers.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Shailynn - great advice. You follow the dancers lead - and her motions guide your hands, mouth, etc.

In clubs - that I'm not familiar with - I tell the girl that I'll follow her lead - it works very well. I haven't gotten in trouble yet.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Agree with SJG. Test the waters in the front room. You kind of get the idea there, in the front room. Then push or take a little on the first dance or two, when you do get back there. Let her know "you'll make it worth her while." If she's thinking $$, she'll oblige. If not, then you read her wrong in the front room, so cut her off at dance 1 or 2. Make a note of it in your mental database (low-mileage dud), then try another dancer.

You might test her again on another later trip the same club. But only with 1 dance. No mileage from her? No more dances and $$ from you.

If you're looking for mileage or action .. that's one way to do it. The high mileage dancers know that stacked dances and extended VIP comes from mileage and latitude, not from being coy. It is sort of a version of the Chili Palmer method. If she's a good dancer, you reward her with more laps (stacked dances). You feed her $$ and dances as long as it is working for you and your needs. I call it positive reinforcement. :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Normally, you should test her once, then stop. Consent is awesome! But I push it and try it twice, then if she says no a second time, that's the clear signal, I stop pushing it then. Clearly her boundaries (to me) are reached and (I feel) she's not going to give, not even for $$. It's her body. But it's my money, so I start looking for another dancer.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I do let them guide them too, but I've haven't met many girls who will guide my hands to her tits, ass whatever. It does get interesting when they put their tits in your face, it's tempting to suck, but I don't because I think I'm not the only customer doing that.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Poop
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Push the envelope!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "Agree with SJG."

I don't think I've ever seen that written before.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    LOL. Actually I find myself agreeing with SJG lots of times.

Larry, for sucking, I usually wait for the verbal go ahead. After not taking the (ambiguous) hint of her brushing her nipples against my lips, I wait her to whisper something like "go on" or "take it" or "you're the only one on them tonight so it's okay" into my ear before I partake. Oh, and #3 is probably not true but hopefully she's baby-wiped her pasties and boob flesh for me. .. I hope. :/ *compartmentalize*
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Bangers and Mash
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion