tuscl

Happy Fathers Day

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
That includes those of you who aren't sure. :)

15 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Thank you for that and Happy Fathers day to all hope you get to spend it with your own father or kids, this one is special.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Happy papa chulo day
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    --> "That includes those of you who aren't sure" --> END QUOTE

That runs both ways. I'm still not sure who my dad is. But fortunately my wife celebrates one for me, turning a holiday that used to have no meaning for me into one that does. Agreed that it is special.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Gwen messaged me demanding child support, shadowcat. :)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I just heard this....

Fathers -- don't despair because Mother's Day seems to be more celebrated than Father's Day.

In the end, Father's get more stuff. Wives spend an average of $100 on their husbands on Father's Day. Dad's spend way less on Mother's Day.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I share the sentiment. My Fathers Day will be good, very good. I am awaiting the arrival of two young grandkids, who will spend a big chunk of today with me (pool, park and messy foods) and then they will be whisked away to allow me to recover before heading off to fish a while (first, with a fiberglass pole and a line in actual water, then - later - with a more intimate pole and a line baited with cash.)
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Same to you shadow.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Back at ya, shadowcat.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Happy father's day to all! Looking forward to a great day with my kids.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Best wishes shadow!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Best wishes for Father's Day.

I don't think I am. However sometimes you wonder what if?

Just in time for Father's Day, strippers from hell in Dusk to Dawn appears on the sci fi channel. Unfortunately they edited out the good stuff.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Same to you SC and fellow TUSCLers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Happy Father's Day shadow - I imagine this one may be extra special considering what you've been thru.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The last guy who was getting off on presenting himself as the good father, I helped put into San Quentin. He will be there for a long time.

SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Thank you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion