Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Damn!

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yes you should leave lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Damned

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Just keep the same name. We know people don't leave unless they die. They just change names. Except for females, they pop in and usually feel insulted or think it's a waste of time posting on a strip club web site with a bunch of others who enjoy strip clubs.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If I change my name, feel free to though. I just never ask.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I almost didn't click on this thread because I thought it was the joke about what the fish said.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement