tuscl

Canada near Niagra Falls and Toronto

large
Florida
Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:56 AM
I'm going to Canada soon and I see there are a lot of clubs in the area. Can someone save me the trouble of reading all the reviews and point me toward the better ones, don't have to be classy ones just hot girls and hot dances. Thanks.

6 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Niagara Falls (Canada side): Sundowner. During the tourist months a lot of the hot dancers from Toronto travel to Niagara on the weekends. Just a warning it gets insanely crowded on the weekends and girls are notorious for mis-counting songs but it's a good time. Toronto: so many awesome massage parlors is check them out too. Where are you staying, Toronto or Niagara Falls, or both? Torontos a big city so if you tell me where you're staying I can better guide you.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes! Canada is near Niagara Falls
  • large
    8 years ago
    Thanks crazyjoe for the revelation. My point was that Canada is a big country and I am interested only in the part of it that is near Niagra Falls and Toronto. I think shailynn understood and provided a useful tip. Thanks. I am staying in Toronto on Reading Court. Not really sure where that is. Counting on my GPS to guide me there.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Great location. Almost within walking distance: Clubs: million dollar saloon Massage places: Steeles royale Flirt spa Hands from heaven Airport golden spa Google is your friend - all the massage places have websites
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Seductions International Gentlemen's Club is right next door to Sundowner, is owned by the same group and shares dancers - sometimes on the same night. Basically, it takes the overflow trade from Sundowner. It's a possibility if Sundowner is crazy busy.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Correct, it used to be like this: Go look at all the 10s at Sundowner, and go bang a 7 at seductions. One more note, if you're going to be there on the weekend good luck - going from Toronto to Niagara on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday is a nightmare with traffic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion