tuscl

Prostitute kills customer over payment.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A woman is charged with murder after she shot and killed a Jacksonville man after a dispute over payment for arranged sex, according to police.

Antoinette Boyd, 24, was arrested Friday after police said she killed Russell Waddell on French Street in Murray Hill on Friday morning.

Prostitute shoots Jacksonville man in dispute over payment, JSO says
Police said Waddell went to Boyd's house to have sex with her and placed $60 on the nightstand.

For some reason, Waddell changed his mind and tried to leave.

He and Boyd struggled over the money and she called for her roommate Leondra Jones to give her a gun, police said.

Waddell tried to escape the house through a window but Boyd shot him in the chest.

He died from his injuries.

Boyd was charged with murder and armed murder.

Jones was also arrested and charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

11 comments

• Bavarian
    8 years ago

Fighting over $60 means both parties are bottom of the barrel individuals.

Yet, according to Londonguy, model quality hookers are $50 at some German FKKs

Pussy is so expensive in the US
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    $60. Wow

Send this link over to the dancer on Stripperweb who turned down $5000 from her regular.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Maybe he changed his mind when he saw the herpes sores on her pussy.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm sure this was a bad situation at best - even if he paid the full price. Went back to her place - room mate was a convicted felon with a gun.
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    OK one of the woman is 24 y/o the other 44. I honestly can't tell which is which.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    He's a retard for going to a $60 hooker. Probably a bait and switch gone bad.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Definitely bait and switch

This is why strip clubs > backpage

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I rescind my earlier statement. He's not a retard just cheap.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hell, I could have killed several of my customers over a lot more, I got chargebacks because of them, but I don't kill people like these 2 did.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    After seeing those two photos - the price of $60 was way too high! Those women look rough -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion