OT: Losing your man card

larryfisherman
California
How much shit from your wife, gf, random bitch, fuckbuddy, etc are you willing to put up with to get the pussy?

I don't mind begging, letting her do whatever she wants, bossing me around. The end goal is the pussy, so whatever it takes for me.

I'm talking to this one hottie that pushes me around a little bit and takes advantage of me a little, and my friends make fun of me a little bit for being what they call "her bitch". Little did they know I finally got that pussy last night, and all the compromises I made will be paying off. On the other hand my friends have average looking girls, but they are in "control" and the "man of the house". Whatever floats their boat. I'd rather get with the hotter girls and make whatever compromises need to be made. That's just me though.

7 comments

• GACA
    8 years ago
    Actually if the endgame is the pussy and you had to compromise to get it then it better be a few hits and quit. If you don't ghost that hoe soon then you are a bitch she gonna be taking advantage of and fucking other niggas on the side who she respects and using your time and money to have fun with them.

I get being nice to a girl in the beginning to get the pussy. But the problem is you do get tired of f****** them and they still expect you to act like a b**** and they won't compromise on treating you like a b**** in the moment you try to man up and not act like a b**** you get dropped
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    agree with gaca. Best just to hit and then drop her. She doesn't want a bitch. She wants a man.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Btw, "bitch" were your words. Not mine.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good points GACA. I was more talking about doing whatever you have to do to get the pussy, and then when you get the pussy, you're in control, and then you can be the man.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    GACA has some good insights.

I think - when you set the tone - and beg or compromise - to get the pussy - it's very difficult to change the overall roles of the partners in the relationship. So it can be dangerous to accept a sub role to get the pussy - and then attempt to become more dominant (as she may think the roles have already been set).
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good point.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    GACA is correct. When you get the pussy...then she owns you. That makes you even bigger bitch of hers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion