tuscl

NBA Finals Game 4 Tonight. Who Wins?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I think I'm going with Cleveland tonight.

Splash brother #1 is still not 100%

If Splash brother #2 plays like he did in games 1 and 2 and Cleveland plays like they did in game 3 I think Cleveland can still contain them.

My fears, some Cleveland douche twittered Currys wife talking shit on his daughter. Extra motivation for Curry or a non-factor?

Kevin Love back, in this series Cleveland has played better without him.

Btw the idiot Cleveland fan has been fired from his job with some sort of real estate company over his tweet.

19 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    this series has been soooooooo boring so far. games 2 and 3 have both been blowouts. and while game 1 wasn't a blowout- the warriors still won by a comfortable margin.

anyway, to answer your question, i think cleveland wins again tonight. curry has been MIA the entire series and he's obviously key to their success
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Curry and Green will be very angry at their performance last game and will seek redemption.

Curry and Klay will both step up tonight.

It will be the closest game of the series but GS will win and send it back to Cali where they will finish up.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I feel like GSW take it. Curry or Thompson finally gets hot and the rest of the team plays better than last game. But I do expect it to be closer than the first 3.

If I'm wrong and Cavs take it then I think we'll see 7 games.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Who wins? If it's a blowout either way like the first 3 games, the viewers definitely don't.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    It ain't looking good for Golden State. Curry and Thompson are both hurt. LeBron and Kyrie both got it going now. Cleveland will win tonight.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @txtittyfag- I agree
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I thought it was June? Why is basketball still playing?
    All pro seasons are to long and are always boring by the end!
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Who wins? ABC. Just read this is the 2nd highest watched NBA Finals ever.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    We finally have an interesting game
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You gotta give GS credit - at many times they seem down & out but battle back
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Congrats to Golden State, they're going back to back.

Did anyone catch Draymond hitting LeBron in the nuts during the scuffle? I seriously think that when the NBA looks at it, that he'll be suspended for the next game.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nina must have had an orgasm watching the game
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Look at what I predicted for the game tonight. I was absolutely correct.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Oh and OP... Splash brother #1 who "isn't 100%" scored 38 pts ;)
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    "Look at what I predicted for the game tonight. I was absolutely correct."

Yeah, me too. And I'm not a bandwagon GSW fan.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Gee way to go out on a limb their with your prediction. How clairvoyant you must be.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yup, I had a crystal ball when I made that prediction.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Breaking news: Draymond Green is suspended for Game 5. I obviously thought it could happen, but I'm shocked right now.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm for Golden State and Green is a MSU Spartan, but I said before the series he better quit hitting and kicking guys in the nuts. He could cost GS this game.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion