Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Yes or no

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Did joe drink beer tonite?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

yes

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I would expect that the real question is did Joe not drink beer tonight?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

How much?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

This is a trick question, Joe probably drank at least 3 Four Lokos, which is a malt beverage to technically it is a beer.

The only question is was it Grape or Fruit Punch.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Is Joe hung over this morning?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"This is a trick question, Joe probably drank at least 3 Four Lokos, which is a malt beverage to technically it is a beer.

The only question is was it Grape or Fruit Punch."

Brilliant way of seeing through the question!

I'm going to say Fruit Punch!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

And I'm going to add that Four Loko sounds disgusting! Have any of you actually drank one?

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Joe probably has a walk-in beer cooler installed in his kitchen. I'm guessing he has beer with his corn flakes in the morning.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I've never had Four Loko, but Juice loves it.

Here is the history, when four Loko first came out, it was a malt beverage mixed with energy drink. Alcohol (a depressant) mixed with energy drink (which usually makes you alert - or could be considered an "upper") yielded disasterus results. Kids on college campuses were blacking out after drinking this and a few actually died. I think one can had around 11 or 12% alcohol compared to a Bud Light which is around 3.5 or 4%. Your average craft beer is around 5-6%.

One time I was in a grocery store and a college kid was buying one and I asked him about it. He said "man I can get wasted for under $3 dollars on this stuff. I never been able to finish 2 cans without passing out." At the time you could buy 2 cans for less than $3 after taxes.

Because everyone was blacking out on this stuff the FDA made the company change the recipe and take the components that made up the "energy drink" out. I would assume it tastes the same but it's made differently now. Today it's just a high alcohol drink (still 11 or 12% alcohol) that usually is only purchased by college kids looking for a cheap drunk, and I'd imagine it's popular among homeless people as well.

Personally I've always been wary of a beer/malt beverage that costs less than a cheeseburger at McDonald's but none the less juice has talked about it so much I have vowed to try one this summer and I wil post the results here when I do.

I guess I can always chase a can of four Loko with a bottle of wine that costs more than the shoes I'm wearing, as long as I haven't blacked out.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^ shailynn must be juice...the resident 4 loco expert

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Let's drink some beers, crazyjoe. I'm thirsty.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ right on Vince

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement