Colorado
Did joe drink beer tonite?

12 comments

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    yes
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I would expect that the real question is did Joe not drink beer tonight?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    How much?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This is a trick question, Joe probably drank at least 3 Four Lokos, which is a malt beverage to technically it is a beer.

The only question is was it Grape or Fruit Punch.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Is Joe hung over this morning?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "This is a trick question, Joe probably drank at least 3 Four Lokos, which is a malt beverage to technically it is a beer.

The only question is was it Grape or Fruit Punch."

Brilliant way of seeing through the question!

I'm going to say Fruit Punch!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    And I'm going to add that Four Loko sounds disgusting! Have any of you actually drank one?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Joe probably has a walk-in beer cooler installed in his kitchen.
    I'm guessing he has beer with his corn flakes in the morning.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I've never had Four Loko, but Juice loves it.

Here is the history, when four Loko first came out, it was a malt beverage mixed with energy drink. Alcohol (a depressant) mixed with energy drink (which usually makes you alert - or could be considered an "upper") yielded disasterus results. Kids on college campuses were blacking out after drinking this and a few actually died. I think one can had around 11 or 12% alcohol compared to a Bud Light which is around 3.5 or 4%. Your average craft beer is around 5-6%.

One time I was in a grocery store and a college kid was buying one and I asked him about it. He said "man I can get wasted for under $3 dollars on this stuff. I never been able to finish 2 cans without passing out." At the time you could buy 2 cans for less than $3 after taxes.

Because everyone was blacking out on this stuff the FDA made the company change the recipe and take the components that made up the "energy drink" out. I would assume it tastes the same but it's made differently now. Today it's just a high alcohol drink (still 11 or 12% alcohol) that usually is only purchased by college kids looking for a cheap drunk, and I'd imagine it's popular among homeless people as well.

Personally I've always been wary of a beer/malt beverage that costs less than a cheeseburger at McDonald's but none the less juice has talked about it so much I have vowed to try one this summer and I wil post the results here when I do.

I guess I can always chase a can of four Loko with a bottle of wine that costs more than the shoes I'm wearing, as long as I haven't blacked out.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ shailynn must be juice...the resident 4 loco expert
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Let's drink some beers, crazyjoe. I'm thirsty.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ right on Vince
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion