tuscl

How strippers are during lap dances??

Saturday, June 4, 2016 8:35 AM
Some don't give good dances like others for instance some will give u a lite grind but usually I get the best dances I can't complain cause the grinding is usually intense ! How do u think it works so they decided based on wat u look like or smell like?? I wouldn't say its depending on how much money u have cause usually they are great or not that good

1 comment

• dr_lee
    8 years ago
    I'd say it's more her than you. I think most strippers give dances based what they're comfortable with. I did get this dance from a stripper recently that was an air dance, and I haven't gotten an air dance in years! She was new to this club (I'd never seen her before), so she didn't know that she could make contact. Sometimes, that's part of it. I've had strippers ask ME what the rules are, when they should have already been informed by the club owners/managers. Now, I WILL say that my general experience with dances is that the more dances you get, the dances tend to get better and most dancers get into it more. But their overall style of dancing doesn't really change.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion