tuscl

Strippers crossing their legs

Sunday, May 29, 2016 3:45 PM
I think its so sexy cause most strippers have beautiful legs and when they have them crossed it just looks sexy ! Ever walk into the club and see like tons of the dancers all sitting with their legs crossed I see that a lot

6 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Women are taught to sit that way, to cover their u know whats. I like it when they sit directly facing me and spread their knees as wide as possible. And some dancers seem to specialize in this. And then David E. Stuart, in his Guyamas Chronicles, writes of the premium brothel just one block from Mexico City's Embassy Row. Most of the girls are college educated and speak multiple languages. They all have fashion model grade looks. Their way is the girl dances with you. You are paying for this, so I guess you could keep dancing with her. But no Latina will need more than one dance to reduce a guy to jello. It's in the way they look at you. So then its, "Do you want to come with me to my room por un rattito ( for a little while )." Problem here was that David was just a poor UNM graduate student. What this girl wanted would have paid his rent for 8 months. So after he left her, she just sat there in her party dress and petticoats, just crossing and uncrossing her legs. Stuart thought he was going to explode, but what could he do? He said that now he knew how those fighting bulls felt, getting heated up, but not getting to have sex. Don't want to go places without the money to afford it. [view link] SJG Stairway to Heaven [view link]
  • ime
    8 years ago
    The best thing is sjguy will never actually make it to tijuana, unless he is going to go to get fucked by a donkey.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Trolldude, this is the third time in a month you have posted this [view link] [view link] We liked your Indian packers and movers better. More original
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I like it better when they spread their legs.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Those fence net thigh highs provide an excellent tactile simulation, for touching your girl's legs, and for when she has her legs wrapped around you. SJG
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Sounds like your better off jerking it to anchorwomen on fox news
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion