tuscl

Full Nude / Topless / Pasties / Bikini

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Whats the prevalent attire at your local clubs?

Clubs locally to me, are nude on stage but I believe the lap dances are only topless.

Closest metro area to me, nude on stage optional nude lap dances but in most cases over 75% of the lap dances are just topless.

I love Toronto and Montreal - nude nude nude, all the time!!! I know there are several spots like that around the USA too.

11 comments

• Meursault
    8 years ago
    Iowa: nude on stage, topless lappers, if it is BYOB. If they serve alcohol it is topless only.

I fee like I'm in a minority in that I don't really need to see the who-ha on stage.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Atlanta totally nude with alcohol all day long.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Totally nude... in bed
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I like Nude clubs. We have two in this county. But here in California you can't have full nudity and alcohol. And though I don't drink, the alcohol clubs have always been cheaper to get into.

But then in this county you can't have topless and alcohol either. So most of our clubs are bikini.

Still good for talking and flirting with the dancers.

But in this area they are technically required to have read end coverage unless they are on a stage of at least 18" height and 6' min distance.

So like at Hanky Panky, in San Mateo County, they do the second song topless and without rear end coverage. But they have to stay within this box marked on the stage center.

But in other areas when I travel I'll be looking for nude clubs.

1. No alcohol makes it better.
    2. Won't care much about money.
    3. Like seeing them nude.
    4. Nude club probably easier flowing maximum mileage.

SJG
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Most are topless so they can sell booze with a few full nude who can't. Full nude doesn't have as many pl's because of the no booze.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Locally:

Baltimore clubs:. With alcohol, nude on stage, topless lap dances, although many dancers will flash their pussies. Theoretically, one way contact only.

Without alcohol, nude both on stage and during lap dances. Limited two-way contact closely monitored by a bouncer or house mother.

Virginia: Pasties, although locally are so tiny that they don't fully cover the areolas . Lap dances are supposedly one way contact only, but very few girls toe that line.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    South Florida:

Nude on stage - topless lap-dances - nude floor-dances*

* floor dances are supposed to be no-contact but YMMV w/ club and dancer - in the black clubs in particular is often full-nude 2-way contact VHM floor-dances.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    LA/OC/IE clubs are either:

1) Nude stage / nude or topless lapdances (nude dances are more popular) -no booze served
    2) Topless stage / bikini lapdances - booze served
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    For now I've only been to Vegas ,will be changing that soon, but I only go to the fully nude clubs there.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @timothyjames55 - If you only hit the nude clubs in LV, you sure don't have many to choose from. I also prefer nude clubs so when I'm in Vegas it's usually either Lil D's or TOTT. Palomino is another one, but aside from that the only other places are the small locals dives like Pussycats or the real clip joints like Diamond Cabaret. Vegas titty bars are geared towards topless clubs that serve booze, which lets them prey on drunk tourists to help separate them from their money as quickly as possible.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I do the vast majority of my clubbing in Illinois and Indiana.

Illinois: Most clubs throughout the state have only topless stage and lap dances. A cluster of Chicago-area clubs in Melrose Park and Stone Park plus Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Village are bikini bars. A few clubs in the south suburbs (Club 390, Club O, Skybox) officially have nude stage dances (though most bottoms stay on at the first two) and topless or nude lap dances.

Indiana: No nude stage dances anywhere. I'm also unaware of any bikini bars in the whole state. I think technically pasties are required, but I seldom see them anywhere.

I'm struck by random differences between states' laws, such as the fact that Jimmy's in Chicago Heights has topless stage dances and offers nude lap dances, whereas Southern Comfort in Davenport has nude stage dances and topless lap dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion