tuscl

Business Casual

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Black dress slacks camando with a nice untucked button down with no undershirt

Could this be the true professionals gear ?

It doesn't look as obvious as shorts or pajamas bottoms with the tee shirt

The business gear as pants go is nice texture for you and her to dry fuck and the button down gives the chance to be unbuttoned and provide skin on skin contact

I might be growing up boy's

Free Da Juice Mane

10 comments

• Imamutt
    8 years ago
    My atf likes me like that, she makes unbuttoning my shirt a real turn on... Wait a minute, she's got me stripping for her...
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol....so true....but soooo soooo sexy when they unbuttoned our shirts
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I like it when she unzips me and pulls me out, I agree this is a good choice in clothing.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's all good - as long as she's careful when zipping those dress slacks back up.

Dress slacks are dry clean only - so if you LDK - it can be expensive.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ not the black khakis that Juice bought at KMart for $16 last night - those bitches are wrinkle free too!!!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    The button down shirt is a nice piece for them to undo the buttons and start feeling up my chest. Although I've had dancers just reach up my shirt as well. But I like it when they undress me.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Not these bad boys, I machine wash them all the time and they require no ironing. Cool, lightweight and the ladies love how they feel. Usually can get them for less than $30 at Tanger Outlets:

http://www.haggar.com/cool-18-pants-clas…

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    Seriously go to Goodwill to buy your dress slacks for only $5 a pair. Good ones, too! If your going to abuse your pants buy cheap ones and save your $100 pair for your professional job, not LDKing.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Longball3000 - I read about these pants - you think they'd mention that they are LDK proof! I'd expect at least one review saying how they resist splooge stains better than other strip club pants - lol...
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    I can attest to the fact they are indeed spooge stain resistant....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion