I need to consult with LDK

I'm not sure if it counts

I did cum and my pants was up but it felt like str8 up fuckin
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Post a pic of yo pants so we can examine the evidence
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Go get the bathroom troll to blow dry your pants. They will by crunchy on the way home but at least they'll be dry.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Take off your pants and throw them out the car window on the way home.

Gotta get rid of the evidence.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Are you sure it wasn't just a weak bladder?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Could have been one of those leeky dicks...

I've heard they act up in strip clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe is was the dancer that peed on you
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jesse, I just jizzed in my pants omg...I thought that was a teenage issue not hard up and 35 at the club with a 24 year old
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm home guys let me get a beer toss this pizza in the oven and I will tell my story
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Haven't been to a club that much this year. Been doing more saving and studying poker and God's Holy Word.

Went out to a all you can eat pizza buffet for $8.99. Figured what the hell I will go to a clean club and just sight see. Rolled by the ATM and cashed out $150.

Got to the club as usual bought a hard cider and took my seat stage side. It's a slow night Hell it's a Tuesday. No real hot girls and I know no real fun in the back hell you can not touch.

Well a girl that hot as fuck walks in and I must tip her on stage. She locks eyes with me then smothers me in her large white creamy breast. She gave so much contact on stage I was curious so I invested a $25

Half way through the song she is sucking my dick with my dress pants on. Yes that's correct dick still inside my clothing. Then she begins to solid and vigorously titty fuck my pulsating cock.

In the club she can't stay in one spot for to long so she mounts me and locks her pussy into my girth. She grinder me swiftly and with intensely.

Second song in I felt the urge but honestly did not believe or worry that a LDK was plausible. I figured I would be in the John jerking off. Well before I knew it she had her mouth around my member again and by the time titty fuckin part 2 I started to cum and cum hard.

She knew damn well I was jizzing and instead of being grossed out she just embraced me and held me tightly while sucking on my neck.

She asked if I was all better ? I laughed and told her I usually don't even get erections from dances little loan this.

She asked me if I will be back soon and I said you bet your ads I will.

Guys I feel like I had sex.

I will be trying her again and seeing if I can do a repeat. If so I will be on a holy crusader to LDK IN 2017 in the year of our King.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Total cost

One cider lousy tip $10

2 dances plus tip $75

Stage tipping $15

Left with $50 in pocket

Jizz in my pants priceless
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ You got that right
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you were backed up & didn't realize how much
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I think you might be right Papi...I haven't really jerked off in about a month

Maybe the secret serum to pull off the LDK at a more mature age
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    What does God's Holy Word say about your strip clubbing habits?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hosea 1:2 NLT

When the LORD first began speaking to Israel through Hosea, he said to him, “Go and marry a prostitute, so that some of her children will be conceived in prostitution.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    So the Bible says we should marry our prostitutes? Good luck with being obedient to that command Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The Lord, doubtless, had good reasons for giving such a command to the prophet; it would form an affecting picture of the Lord's unmerited goodness and unwearied patience, and of the perverseness and ingratitude of his ppl. We should be broken at the symbolism that this marriage gives to us.

Even though we are like a unfaithful prostitute God loves us with the unconditional love as a faithful husband.

Yes God is Just and every sin will be punished.

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ for being the one that swapped his perfect record for our corrupt record. Jesus took the judgment of God of all our sins.

At the great day of judgment all God will see is GRACE

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Let God's grace inspire us to love others and forgive others as we haves been loved and forgiven by our God
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion