Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Chicken Fingers

Bavarian

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What is the juice mane way of spelling it?

I have seen others spell it chackin fangers and chacken fangers.

I am more fond of chacken fangers

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

As long as you misspells it

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Call them what you want - but don't call the McNuggets!

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

Chaka Khan Chaka Khan Chaka Khan all night long.

S
Supremeruler
•

Spell it however you want but you better drink four loko and shit at McDonald's afterwards!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Mmmmmm.... Chickin licking good.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I like whale fangers

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Don't you know - chacken fangers have BBQ sauce (or sause). Chackin Fangers don't. Two different things.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Chackin Fangers.

I've spelled it that way so many times my iPhone actually auto-completes it that way and capitalizes it now as well.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

He spells it like s***

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement