tuscl

Memorial Day: What's Your PL Ass Doing?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, May 24, 2016 9:23 AM
3 days off OMG, I will be enjoying the weather (if it cooperates) and catching up on all the tasks around the house I have blown off since February. I bought a case of grape Four Loko and 2 bags of Chackin Fangers so I'm ready!!!! Ugh no stripper encounters.

29 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Cycling, yard work.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    3 day weekend with no stripper encounters! It'll be a 3-day for me too. I'll be doing some things around the house too. Wanted to hit up Phoenix, AZ but don't think I'll be going now so I'll be local. Most definitely will do some SCing at least once, possibly twice.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've gone to the Indy 500 every year since 1992 except for the two rain outs, and I'll be in the 3-4 short chute this year.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Waatshhhh That is the sound of your wife and the honey doodoos
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Exercise, yard work, family stuff and. BBQ with friends
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice's mom
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Taking a sex infused trip with the MILF.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Nice - a lot cheaper than a DS trip I bet. Juices mom is a master on the grill. Best hamburgers and Chackin you'll ever eat off a grill
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Champion's League final, NBA playoffs, Stanley Cup playoffs, and I'm sure I'll find some time to masturbate a couple of times as well.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    as always, local politics SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Gravy over grilled Chackin and rice. Fabulous!!!!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Might try to get with OTC 2 girl on Monday. Civie date either Friday or Saturday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I usually hit South Beach since it's also Urban Beach Week where 1000s of AAs descend on South Beach and they close off the street (Ocean Drive) closest to the beach to car-traffic and it becomes a sidewalk w/ 100s of people. Lots of AA chicks in bikinis and booty shorts in the beach and all over South Beach - I normally hang there and grab some food, a drink, get some sun, ride my bicycle a bit and get some exercise,, and watch all the chocolate booty walking around dressed provocatively. But not sure if I'll go this year (have gone the last 3 or 4) b/c the traffic is horrendous and it's hard to get into South Beach since there are not many ways in and many of the streets are narrow.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I can see Papi LDKing while he's riding his bicycle!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I hide behind a tree and whack it looking at the ebonies.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lmfao
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I been so busy being a perverted moneymaker, I forgot Memorial day was coming up....or did it pass already?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I might hit a club Saturday afternoon, but if it's like previous Mem Day Weekends the clubs will probably be DEAD.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Have been in Detroit the last couple of weeks enjoying the fun (including hitting 2 new clubs for the first time), so will gladly just chill at home this long weekend.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @lopaw clubs are dead how? Customers don't show? Then I am THERE to snatch all Debussy. And I will make sure to finish on the Bach, never on Debussy. Wait do they allow classical in the club?
  • maho
    8 years ago
    A lot of the girls I spoke with the last couple of weeks seemed to have plan Memorial Day weekend and were not working.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Holiday weekends in the summer are usually not great for clubbing. Too many dancers take the weekend off, just like us PLs.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @Tiburon - a lot of dancers will be no-shows, especially in the daytime due to wanting to forego working to have some Memorial Day fun. Happens a lot during holiday weekends. If you're lucky you may hit a homer with a member of the B team, but the prime dancers will often not be working holidays.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dancers w/ kids may also not be in b/c they have the kids at home instead of at school.
  • ShaquilleThunder
    8 years ago
    Just bought a house with the fiancee. I have to mow the lawn, trim the hedges, and do a bunch of shit yardwork while she is on vacation. Trying to hit the SC, but save the money. We shall see, this one bitch who works on Saturday nights loosens my pockets.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Going on a day trip with my ATF lady. I guess she will fall in the category of a prime dancer something fun for the holiday instead of working like lopaw mentioned..
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Spending time with the kids.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi, be sure to greet all the gays strolling on Ocean Drive. I'll be going to the lake and enjoy the unusual hot weather up here in Michigan. Memorial Day weekends up here are unpredictably cool, but this year it's HOTT ! I'll hit a club or 2 and keep in mind my brothers and sisters who serve and have served our fine country. Thank you for your service.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Working. Fucking suits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion