tuscl

During Sex

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Does your cock leek ?

Is this what premature ejaculation is ?

I have a problem so bad most girls find it humour s

They say I'm the one that supposed to be getting wet not you

The up side is the girls that love messy sex. They love getting it all over them

10 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    No.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Leek is a kind of vegetable.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    My cock doesn't leak. Is it pre cum - or is it jizz?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I gart when i jizz
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ fart
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    With my OTC stripper friends I always where a condom so I am not sure about leakage. But I do tend to pop quick (maybe it is age not sure) but fortunately my schnitzel keeps right at it and I keep going for a much longer grind afterwards.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Potato leek soup is the Classic recipe that everyone thinks of but there is so much more you can do with them
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Dooooood. You might want to see a plumbing expert about those leaky valve problems. Just sayin.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    When having sex, it's common for your "one eyed snake" to release a little "pre-cum" (that's what it's really called). This helps act as a natural lubricant during intercourse. It is perfectly normal. If I go an extremely long time without masturbating or having sex before my next "encounter" (say a week or more) I usually have lots of pre-cum.

I'm not making this shit up, I remember that from health class in the 8th grade.

The scary part is, although it's very uncommon, if you're having unprotected sex and the girl is not on birth control, and you pull out when you ejaculate, the girl still had a risk of becoming preggers just from your pre-cum depending on how much is released.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I once had a stripper ask if I came already, when she was taking off my pants. It's weird to explain that its pre-cum, but she took it in stride by stroking me and saying "ooooh, I love your pre-cum"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion