tuscl

Intense lap dances stories

Friday, May 20, 2016 1:14 PM
I use to know a dancer that was a smokin hot Mexican girl real nice didnt smoke or drink and real exotic looking . Well she known me from coming in the club and ever since day 1 her lap dances she gave me were extremely heavy grinding and she would alwsys put a cloth on my lap incase I got too excited cause I think she thought it was possible cause of her heavy grinding ! Sometimes I couldn't take all the grinding and would explode and she would just laugh and say are u okay ! I guess she would put the cloth on for that reason over my lap ! If she didn't want me to explode I guess she wouldn't of grinded so hard but she always did so I guess it was natural that she loved to grind hard

4 comments

• bkkruined
    8 years ago
    The hottest lap dances I've had, the girls weren't putting clothes on me, they were getting them out of the way, quick unbutton and unzip, pull it out and rub on it directly. Often they'll then pull my shirt down over it, sometimes when they're grinding right on their sensitive part, sometimes only when someone might be looking, sometimes the whole time.... One would rub anything and everything directly, and occasionally duck down to get it wet (and so be so frustrating refusing any other penetration).
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Yea the clubs I go are high class so they aren't allowed to do that ! But this Mexican girl would always grind the crap out of me I couldn't figure out if she wanted me to cum or not but it was sure intense and sometimes she would bounce up and down on my cock real hard especially if music she likes came on . She would sometimes put the cloth over my lap but sometimes not ! She quit recently I wish I would bump into her again
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Johnny keeps spanking the monkey
  • sirmixalot
    8 years ago
    This stripper I met long ago, and is still an occasional date friend, has a killer body, big tits, small waist, round ass, damn, she is an ebony goddess in my personal opinion. Well, shortly after we met (I was married and used to go to her club w my then wife) she felt comfortable enough to dance nude for me and would grab my rooster, of course this was in a dark lap dance area being careful that no bouncers were around. Anyways, after about 3 visits she would let me pull out my sausage and she would ride that thing like there's no tomorrow, she even cleaned me up after the crime was committed. So far I haven't met another dancer who would do it as good. Ohhh how I miss those days. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion