tuscl

The hottest thing I can possibly imagine

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Weed just figured this out

I want the DS to make love to the DC. Just the thought of it makes my dick so hard. They would really like each other. Actually the DS recommended the DC for me after I described her. They are connected through me already. The DS knows me so well. The DC is getting there quickly.

They are very similar personality wise. And if the MILF could go back 30 years, it's impossible to know which of these women would be the hottest. I doubt I could choose.

The DS would take charge of the sex. She's gained tremendous confidence in a short time. Sexually and otherwise. It's rewarding to watch her grow up. Sorry if that sounds creepy. I'm high.

The DS would give the first orgasm. And if I could participate, if I could make love to them both while they make love to each other, I would pay just about anything.

The DS would absolutely do it. A couple of older women have seduced her and she liked it. She tells me stories about her sex with women but not men. I think she has a mild fetish for attractive older women.

Of course I know the DC probably wouldn't do it. She's a wonderful freak but she has limits. So far at least. But if I ever sense a slight opening to talk of a threesome, could I dare mention existence of the DS? Could those two words ever collide and I survive?

If they talked, what would become of me?

3 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    Send pictures...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Yes Heck you are a role model for how to treat women with dignity and respect. I'm surprised the feminists don't give you some sort of award or something.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    You describe the potential encounter perfectly. It would be amazing if it would work out as imagined!

If they got together - and they enjoyed each other so much - they didn't talk about you - that could be worse!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion