Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

what's Rong wit dem young and beutifur stripperz

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm a heavyweight and from time to time I find young strippers ask me out for legit dates and relationships

I really don't understand this

Some say I'm a funny, confident and handsome for being so heavily

Maybe I just understand ppl and how to treat them...in person obviously

You guys have any ideas y this happens to me ? Is it just my kinda young age at 35 ?

Replies (11)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

they wanna fuck jackie and taste the juice.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

It's because they know you like video games and they want you to help them get past level 7 on super Mario Bros

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

It's totally plausible

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

They know that fat guys eat pussy really well cause they're are always hungry.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

It's obvious. They want to be fondled by your manly sausage fingers

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

They want a man who smells like chacken fangers - since they mostly smell like fish - so together you make surf and turf?

Profile picture for timothyjames55
timothyjames55
•

These are all very good, well thought out answers.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

No one can stick a KFC drum stick where the sun don't shine like you Juice. You're obviously a professional at it. And they can sense that in you.

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

I think these are Dream Strippers, and like all Dream Strippers, you only see them in your dreams.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol, you guys.crack me ups

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement