Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

F2M TS Stripper in a Straight Club

Imamutt

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm pretty sure 'she' was trans bc of the tiny nipples, deep voice, and bulging thing. I like strong women but not into chicks w dicks.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

Oh. I meant M2F. These things confuse me.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

Your questions keep getting weirder and weirder.

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

Only because club life gets weird to and weirder.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Did she look like this?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ LMAO @ that South Park skit!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"Only because club life gets weird to and weirder."

Stay away from those shady clubs!!!!! That will improve your experiences!!!!

Profile picture for emcz
emcz
•

Pre op or post op? If it is a 1 way touching only, bottoms always on SC, you never know if that is a biogirl or M2F. I always goto nude SCs to make sure Im not staring at a "passing" M2F.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

To be sure, apply the Crocodile Dundee test

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I've never encountered a transsexual person in my club visits - and I've been to some low end clubs. But I'll be honest - I think you are lucky - as he/she wasn't convincing enough to pass. It could have been worse if you took he/she back to VIP.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

LDK's area of expertise

Profile picture for dw.buck
dw.buck
•

More TS in strait strip clubs gonna lead to more 2AMers for a few unsuspecting fooled guys

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement