Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If you had to pick one...

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is inspired by all the ldk talk lately

Would you rather cum in your pants or shit in your pants

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I would prefer to shit at the McD's bathroom.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

How about both at the same time?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Neither

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Considering what each is preceded by, I would follow LDK's example.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

If I had no choice LDK 4 sure.

S
Supremeruler
•

I would cum in my pants then take a shit 21st the club and leave the bathroom troll a present.

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol. Autocorrect is fucking dumb.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I'd cum in my pants. It seems like the lesser of two evils...

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Can you do a blumpkin in your pants? I would vote for that.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement