Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

There are over 540 million firearms in circulation

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

That is one for every 12 people....

The only quesion is, how do we arm the other 11?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

You are confusing me. I thought there was 350 million Americans

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Are you using "Juice math" on that equation?

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Fuck 'em. We need the sheep to distract the wolves we reload.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

*while

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I googled this and found 357 million guns and 317 million people in US. So there is roughly 1 gun per person. I own more than my share.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I own about 20 people's guns. Sorry.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

i don't like guns.

that said, don't have anything against people who want to own one. that's their right.

its just not my thing

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Pew pew!!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Gee...with all those guns out there, how come so many people are victims of gun violence? I suppose it's just not enough to only own a couple.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Damn. I'm like 20 over my statistical U.S. limit then.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Gee...with all real information out there, how come so many liberals are victims of cluelessness? I suppose it's just not enough to face real facts.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

There are only 8 million stories in the naked city this must be one of them.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement