tuscl

Vegas Strip Clubs See Tough Times

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

6 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I don't know how to take this article. It makes sense, and I even can agree with it, but I was with a stripper less than 2 months ago in Vegas that pulled in $20k in 2 weeks, and she was just an 8.

The article said the "big clubs" are still doing decent, kinda reminds me of when a Walmart comes into a small town and kills off all the local stores, the article talked about the smaller "off the beaten path clubs" dying off.

It's not only the stripclubs that took a hit during the recession too.

Good article.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Stripclubs seem hurting all over. No one has money, so the few that do are enjoying things far more than 15 years ago.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Now I know why Juice keeps saying we need to have the next TUSCL meet up at a club in Vegas called Rendezvous...
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I would think the big clubs will do ok. With the convention crowd - I think they will stick with the big name clubs. The smaller - off the strip - clubs - might find it less profitable as they get less traffic - and smaller amounts of money spent on average.

Sad that is happening - as I prefer the smaller - more local type of clubs.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    As a generalization, I would agree, and seems to apply most places I frequent.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I think it's what's offered at the club. Big wigs always have money. I don't know anything about Vegas but I'll assume it has the same terrible rule structure as any other joint. Why would people with money or even people with LIMITED money go to a strip club anymore when there's no touching the strippers. You can go to a dive and fuck for less than vegas prices. Sounds like women just get more loose elsewhere, so why bother with vegas clubs when other clubs are more willing in today's economy. Doubly so for those with tighter wallets than the whales.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion