tuscl

Detroit Strip Club Meet Up & Culinary Experience Tentative Schedule

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Detroit Strip Club Meet Up & Culinary Experience Tentative Schedule

2:00PM - A Hearty Lunch of Fish and Chips at Arthur Treachers.

2:45PM - Quick stop at Meijers to buy 3 cases of Listermint.

3:00PM - Shailynn and JS69 commence to buy out the entire bar at Bogarts for $75

4:00PM - Departing Bogarts, Rech disrobes in the parking lot as Juice showers Rech with Listermint as a safe-guard for all the "suspect pussy" he touched.

5:00PM - Next Strip Club Stop, The Criket where everyone gets to meet Hotstuff and her favorite customer, DanWilliams.

6:00PM - Dinner at Del Taco, Juice is left behind, after he spends 20 minutes in the restroom after he was warned not to eat 7 beef and bean burittos.

7:00PM - Flight Club, JS69 meets DS9, Warhawks buys the complete tray of shots from the shotgirl only to find out it was just flavored water.

9:00PM - Travel to 8Mile to Penthouse to hang out with Alan Markovitz. Juice finally catches up from Del Taco and throws a fit when valet won't park his 1994 Chevy Caprice in a "perferred spot."

11:00PM - Down the road to the Colesium, where we meet up with VinceMichaels. Recovering from Del Taco, Juice proceeds to eat 32 Lamb Chops. Ricky Dugan makes an appearance and Juice accidentally spills BBQ sauce all over his shiny suit.

1:00AM - Another culiary stop, we stop at Church's Chicken for some Chackin Thighs.

2:00AM - We check into the official TUSCL hotel of Detroit, the 1 1/2 Star Magnuson Hotel by the Detroit Airport.

8:00AM - We all meet for the free continental breakfast but Crazyjoe already ate all the powdered donuts and Juice ate all the frosted flakes.

15 comments

• londonguy
    8 years ago
    Fish and chips ? You mean proper fish and chips as we Brits know it?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Just the cheap American rip off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Tre…
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Sounds like a good plan.

Although I'm not sure Rech can make it there by 1 in the afternoon. I'm pretty sure he sleeps until at least noon each day.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    We need to add a couple items to the schedule to make it a true Detroit experience:

1. Dine on coney dogs at Lafayette Coney Island
    2. Visit Déjà Vu Showgirls club in the delightful city of Highland Park
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^

Yes! Yes! Let's also explore an abandoned auto plant at 3am. Or some abandoned burned out houses on the East side.

That's always a good time.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    shailynn, that sounds like an absolutely boffo itinerary! Just one thing, though - where's Nina on the list? How could we do Detroit without her?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I should add that the visit to Déjà Vu in Highland Park is open only to those who carry a concealed pistol.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Are we renting a limo, or are we all just going to pile into Rech's 1962 Chevy Biscayne?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    We will have to Uber it.

Rech is too cheap to drive all of us. Unless we all pitch in gas money...which he will promptly use for weed.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Deja Vu? Damn I forgot about that one. Looks like this is going to have to be a 2 day excursion. Here I was hoping we could spend Saturday buying new fur coats and American Pawn and I wanted to take everyone to the Popeyes that's interior is completely enclosed in bulletproof glass.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Now I'm hungry! Arthur Treachers and Church's - that's fine dining!

I'm not from the Detroit area - but adding a White Castle run might not be a bad choice for a nightcap.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I was unaware there were any Del Tacos in the metro Detroit area. However, as I don't like Del Taco, this new information is inconsequential anyways.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    It's OK, ATACdawg, I will probably be on vacation during the Detroit visit. :)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Well, bummer, Nina. That wipes out half my incentive for trying to make the Detroit rendezvous! :-(
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Aw you will still have fun. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion