tuscl

OMG put down the controller bro!

mrrock
Arizona
Came across this on Facebook and just shook my head. This girl is GORGEOUS!!! How could you pass that up!?!?

http://gorgeousphotowall.net/091b6e56df?…

14 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago

Sadly for them, there are a lot of guys out there like that. Gaming is their life.

Less competion for us, I suppose.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Seems like a mistake on the part of the gamer. I guess I'm lucky - as I didn't grow up with video games - so I don't play them. I have a console - for my kids - but they aren't into it either.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I love gaming too. But if I had her as my GF I would drop that controller in a second! I do spend more time on games than SC's only because I don't have JS69 deep pockets though.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Clickbait. Guerilla marketing.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Seriously, One reason she is doing that is to get his attention. IF she had it she would probably be wear sweat pants. Not that those are any harder to get off.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Probably fake, although an honest problem. I fucked a hot spinner who told me about how she could walk around their apartment in lingerie and her small dicked (now ex) boyfriend wouldn't pause his game.

I've also been in relationships where my gf whined for attention, tried to lure me with sex, then didn't follow through.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    It's fake but women like that are a dime a dozen. She's not even hot in young folk's standards. Her costume is just "cute"
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    What a faggot
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Shit, I'm an avid gamer, and there's no fucking way I would have passed that up. That's what the save and pause buttons are for!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I KNOW right George!?!?!?
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Seems fake.

Also if you're getting it regularly you don't need to drop everything you're doing to get some. If you do you risk becoming seriously pussy whipped.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @mrrock how is she gorgeous if you can barely see half her face?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I agree with Jester
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah it looks fake but in that real life scenario id drop the game to get some but something more important, jester said it best.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion