tuscl

When you were a kid

crazyjoe
Colorado
Show and tell is the best thing st school when you were a kid! What is the cooler or craziest thing you took to school for show and tell? I once took a 6 foot bull snake to school. All the boys hated it and ran away. It did end up being a babe magnet though. Lots of girls wanted to pet my snake after school!

The other crazy thing I brought to school for show and tell was in Kindergarten. One of my dads friends that was a mountain man and a black powder hunter came to my school for my show and tell. My whole class went in the back of the school. (This was an old small town country school) We watched as he showed us how to load a black powder rifle and he shot it.

https://youtu.be/ORzpH0ILq1M

6 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I took Juice to show and tell and he fed the entire class Chackin Fangers and Capri Suns. They loved him.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I can't remember that far back.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I took silly putty to first grade. Not that great, except to show everyone how well it bounced
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I have no memory of show and tell. Except with my redhead cousin in the backyard pool when I was 4. She was 7 or 8. That was the first pussy I ever saw. I was immediately and forever hooked.

Shit that's depressing. She's now a grandmother!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Dream Cousin!" Brilliant!
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    When I was at school in Germany (a British one for kids of the military) I used to sit at the back of the class and get my dick out and wave it around for the girls sitting adjacent to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion