tuscl

On the subject of BJs

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, April 22, 2016 4:51 PM
Light sucking or hard-sucking? I prefer hard sucking - when they do the light-sucking shit I can barely feel-it.

12 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    D. All of the above plus ball licking
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Gotta mix it up. Variety is everything.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Use of the tongue with lots of licking; hard sucking on the head and long deep strokes of the whole shaft. My ATF has a kind of unique way of sucking the head with quick hard in and out motions with her tongue and lips. There's no such thing as a bad blowjob.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    As long as they avoid scraping teeth, I'm probably good.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Slow and sexy, lots of tongue action, a little head twisting, as deep as she can go without gagging, and don't stop when I cum.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I agree with Juice
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    What georgemicrodong said... ... but at the same time there's another girl underneath massaging my balls with her mouth and tongue.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hard and slow
  • Longneck
    8 years ago
    As long as it's a BBBJ I'm good.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Light, slow, and deep to start. Really wet. Then, hard, fast, and furious to finish, with a testicle massage as I cum. I would rather have mediocre sex over a perfect blowjob though. Pussy just turns me on so much more than a mouth. I love smelling like it when I'm done fucking.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I prefer to start slow and sensuous, then build intensity and end fast and hard. Coincidentally that's also my default strategy for giving her oral pleasure as well. Nevertheless, there is something to be said for an intense, hard, vigorous blow job from start to finish. The blow job queen does this. She can suck the cum from me is less than 5 minutes every single time.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Gawker - I have to disagree. I've had a bad blowjob. Way to much teeth to the point it was uncomfortable and I just wanted to move into fucking her instead. My ideal bj has lots of licking and teasing building up the anticipation before a combo of light and good hard sucking. As i get close playing with my balls will send me over the top.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion