Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I bet you like some more droppin tittys

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for footballguy
footballguy
•

Fantastic post, I've only looked at a few of them so far but I'm really liking the girl in the pink top (7th one down on the left).

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Great way to start the morning, thanks

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You just save Juice $25 today - he's gonna watch this instead of going to the club tonight!!!!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

The technique is to pull the shirt up and off, so the breasts are pulled up until gravity takes over and they pop out with a downward bounce. Fake tits don't (usually) have a natural bounce like real ones, although the best store bought are hard to tell other than their unrealistic size. Most of these girls have the technique down, although a few take their tops off in a very virginly fashion.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Great post! That is the mother lode of titty drops! I watched several - and I had to stop - as it got addicting?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Damn - I gotta stop clicking on these links - after my ATL trip 2 weeks ago and subsequent SC visits back home after the trip, my bank-account is in the red - watching those pics make me wanna head straight for da club.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

man this is a night when all those peeps that have Crazy on ignore are missing all these titties!!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement