tuscl

I bet you like some more droppin tittys

crazyjoe
Colorado

7 comments

• footballguy
    8 years ago
    Fantastic post, I've only looked at a few of them so far but I'm really liking the girl in the pink top (7th one down on the left).
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Great way to start the morning, thanks
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You just save Juice $25 today - he's gonna watch this instead of going to the club tonight!!!!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    The technique is to pull the shirt up and off, so the breasts are pulled up until gravity takes over and they pop out with a downward bounce. Fake tits don't (usually) have a natural bounce like real ones, although the best store bought are hard to tell other than their unrealistic size. Most of these girls have the technique down, although a few take their tops off in a very virginly fashion.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Great post! That is the mother lode of titty drops! I watched several - and I had to stop - as it got addicting?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn - I gotta stop clicking on these links - after my ATL trip 2 weeks ago and subsequent SC visits back home after the trip, my bank-account is in the red - watching those pics make me wanna head straight for da club.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    man this is a night when all those peeps that have Crazy on ignore are missing all these titties!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion