tuscl

I think I'd sleep with a male stripper

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:55 PM
I just saw Magic Mike and it got me to think. Would I sleep with these men? HELL YEAH! Would I pay to sleep with them? Well, I've never had to pay for sex so they may offer sex for free. If they were pay for play who knows? I'd certainly pick these men over the fat slobs that are out there, no one would pay those men for sex. Like men want to sleep with strippers because they are hot, women want to sleep with male dancers because they are hot. No one desires fat ugly people.

10 comments

• lopaw
    8 years ago
    Not this woman. I'll take the hot female strippers, thanks. And gladly pay to do so.
  • former_stripper
    8 years ago
    I figured that wouldn't be your thing (or most here for that matter). I don't even know if there is a club like this near me anymore. I used to live down the street from one but think it's strictly female dancers now.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    The only club that I have ever heard of that has male dancers (consistently) is Olympic Garden in Vegas. They house the guys upstairs for the ladies on weekend nights.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hey !!! Fat, ugly men need love too, I see them all the time in the clubs !!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    former_stripper --> "No one desires fat ugly people." --> end quote former_stripper ^Very true. It's partially why we have the 1-10 rating system for physical attractiveness. Also don't leave out bad attitudes. That also knocks attractiveness down a peg, too.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    No offense - but the fact that you would rather fuck a hot muscular good looking man - rather than a sloppy fat dude - isn't a surprise at all!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "I think I'd sleep with a male stripper." When do you want to meet up?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    in case anyone didn't know, 'san_jose_gay' is an impersonation troll. His other handles are known. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    jack - you're a killer !!!
  • former_stripper
    8 years ago
    Dominic, true. A hot person because less hot with bad attitudes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion