tuscl

at the house saving money sucks but it's necessary

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Not all of us on tuscl are blessed with $350,000 ...it's more like $35,000

Poker laptop broke today

Car check engine light came on

And I got to put clubbing on hold just to fix shit.

A man gotta do what a man gotta do

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Get back on that horse soon sonney boy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Fuck your mother Joe
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jacking off
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol love u bro
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What doesn't destroy you makes you stronger - you'll be a better man for it.

And oh yeah - fuck you jackie.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ya fuck you jackie...Papi knows what henis talking about
  • likes2look
    8 years ago
    Damn, Juice! You got everything you need to write a country music song.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    My last two engine lights cost over 200 bucks just to get rid of it and replace an oxygen sensor both times. They said it was likely due to the ethanol in gas over time but that the new sensors should work better. I'm driving a 15 year old car. Time flies. Other than regular maintence work, no other major expenses. According to my college finance book, it's not time to replace the car until maintence costs exceed the cost of a new car. There is a hassle factor too.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Juice is fucking broke.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Got to stay within your means. But the guys who get invited to join my organization will get stripper grade dolled up hottie pussy saturation 365 days per year, will always be educating themselves and always have challenging and value producing careers, and they will have plenty of money but they won't need it for anything because they'll be too busy getting serviced by our stripper grade hotties.

But I do hear you though.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    juice, you can have my Yugo . It only got blown off the Mackinaw bridge once into the Straits of Mackinaw. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I used to have a FIAT 128, basically the same as a Yugo. I loved it.

Only problem was that top gear was too low, in my opinion, and then that with FIAT pulling out of the US, I was afraid of not being able to get parts.

Anyway the guys who get invited to join my group won't even need cars. What are cars for, impressing women?

My guys will have stripper grade hotties climbing onto them, and if they can handle it, in girl after girl succession until they are drained dry, 365 days per year.

They'll be free to buy cars if they really want. If they need one for work, we'll supply them one with service and all expenses paid.

Don't get me wrong, I love working on cars, but the conditions need to be right. And most of the time, you really shouldn't need to have such a thing.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Stay strong Juice. A little time on the bench will make you more eager when you are back in the game!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion