tuscl

Seminars and books

Friday, April 15, 2016 7:39 PM
How many of us pay for seminars, books,special groups and such to excel at work and or other side hustled / hobbies

11 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    I bought "The System" on Amazon $79.99 plus $14.95. S&H But worth every damn cent. The chapters I've highlighted in yellow include: • Clubs with the most underage dancers • How to identify needy drug abusers •. Shopping at Men's Warehouse and negotiating two suits for the price of one •. Minimizing risk while driving drunk •. Tom Brady's favorite flavor of condom •. Cheating on the wife (without getting caught)
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol Is their a section covering wisky selection and driving while drunk ?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I read the best seller " Don't Be A Chump" and it changed my life.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol Try my new one just released In Justin New book "Maximizing The Moment" you will learn the basic principles of effective lap dances and stage tipping. Author, motivator and entrepreneur Justin Nuts has influenced millions of people. He has a remarkable gift for teaching complex terms in child like form much like his savour JesusChrist john 3:16-17. Teacher Nuts dosent want us to settle for less than we are caplable of. He reveals agless club hound truths . The keys to maximize your experience is inthis book.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Nope
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Haha
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I don't pay for that shit but my boss does!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Let joose loose
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I've never bought those books. I have simply gone to low end clubs with enough cash to make it work.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "san_jose_gay" is an impersonation troll, so please read carefully. When I first started in the corporate world I did pay for seminars and those sorts of books. I needed to hear and understand the doctrines. But I do not agree with the underlying conformist politics. So I don't go for that stuff anymore. I read countless books, but they are of a different type and today I make heavy use of public and academic libraries, not the Barnes and Nobles store. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion