• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Can you be any less specific?
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    ?????
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Maybe your night will get better if you start with some Chinese take out. ;)
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    You need to masturbate
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Go eat some pussy. Generally works for me.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Blasphemy! It's Friday, my favorite day of the year!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    With that attitude I'm sure you will make a lot of money.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    P.S. Show us your tits
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    i hate this fucking day too. it sucks big time for those of us that work for a living. OTOH it is a day of celebration for those that vote for a living. it’s tax day people. san_jose_guy and the rest of the leeches are having a food stamp party on your dime at this very moment. now get back to work. the lefties aren’t going to feed themselves ya know
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    doctorphil, thanks. i thought "am i the only that pays the irs today?"
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    actually you have until monday the 18th because washington dc decided to have a holiday don't ask me what the fuck for. it's the government.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    doesn't matter. i send it today, they won't spend it till 10 years ago.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    What the fuck are you talking about. They have already spent.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Don't blame me. I voted for the other guy
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Why hasn't she shown us her tits yet?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    She doesn't have any tits to speak of It's a guy masquerading as a woman. :)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Got the whole weekend to think about that fucking tax return! I hate it too.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    flagooner, as i said in another topic, i get a kick out of idiots that don't read and comprehend. they won't spend it till 10 years ago.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    vincemichaels, correct, i don't have much, but the one i care about doesn't complain.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I filed my taxes weeks ago and got a $23 Fed tax refund back. Forgot all about it until I saw the date. I was happy I didn't have to pay more than I already did.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    i'm sorry for lying and for criticizing san_jose_guy. the only reason i post obsessively about san_jose_guy and troll him as san_jose_gay is because i love him. i used to be obsessed about zipperhead and masturbate obsessively while i pictured him in my mind. but now san_jose_guy has replaced him in my heart. the truth is that i'm a welfare cheat because i am too stupid to get an actual job. my life is posting on here and i post as most of the trolls like chili palmer and dougster. will you ever forgive me san_jose_guy? i love you with all my heart
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    oh this is so me do some more. do some more. BOOM SIPPYCUP STRUCK A NERVE! BOOM SIPPYCUP STRUCK A NERVE! BOOM SIPPYCUP STRUCK A NERVE! BOOM SIPPYCUP STRUCK A NERVE! BOOM SIPPYCUP STRUCK A NERVE! BOOM SIPPYCUP STRUCK A NERVE! BOOM SIPPYCUP STRUCK A NERVE! BOOM SIPPYCUP STRUCK A NERVE! BOOM SIPPYCUP STRUCK A NERVE! BOOM SIPPYCUP STRUCK A NERVE! BOOM SIPPYCUP STRUCK A NERVE!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    CaraLynn, I apologize if I offended you. Those who know me here, know I often speak tongue in cheek.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No tongue in cheek on this one. It's real. FUCK THE IRS !! F'ing criminals !!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Sorry didn't notice the "ago". My bad. I must Jane been drunk when responding.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And I love this day, I just did my taxes. Those crooks owe me, I did my tax planning correctly. No huge refund, that's a big mistake.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    vincemichaels, not offended. But to not owe some on the 15th is foolish. keep your money during the year and let it work for you, not the irs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion