tuscl

Almost got a free LD

Friday, April 8, 2016 4:43 PM
Recently I was sitting at the stage while two girls were on the stage, one of them was one of my favorites. After I tipped my favorite a few bucks they rotated and the other dancer came over. I've seen her in the club lots of times but never really talked to her or went to see her on the stage. A new song started and she said if I could name the singer she would give me a free lap dance. I listened for about twenty seconds and had no clue who it was. She gave me a clue and said the artist was also an actor (not much of a clue). I had no idea and wasn't able to guess. Apparently it was Eddie Murphy, I never knew he sang. Not a bad hustle though, she probably figured if she gave me a free LD I would buy some additional dances after. So I missed out on a free lap dance but she really wasn't the type of dancer I go for so wasn't really any loss. I

7 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT KNOW EDDIE MURPHY'S "PARTY ALL THE TIME" [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I haven't heard that song in ages. I'd probably forget too.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This is Hotstuff's favorite song to dance to.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing footballguy is young. In the glory days of MTV, they played this sing about once every hour. Do you know Dan Marino?
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    Yeah I'm in my early thirties.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm in my mid 30's and I know that song!!!!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    "Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion