tuscl

Bolt on boobies: where do you see more of them.

Those of us that travel and club I think like to compare one part of the country with the other.
I have clubbed in most major US cities. I seem to see more large breast enhancements around New York and in LA than most everywhere else combined. (even in Texas where everything is supposed to be bigger)
I was in an upscale club in Manhattan last month and it seemed like more than half the girl were enhanced.
I went clubbing in COI and elsewhere in LA last year and the same thing. When I club in Detroit, Chicago, St Louis and elsewhere that does not seem to be the case.
What have you seen and how do feel all those plastic chests. Personally hard unyielding cantaloupes are better left in the store.
Is it because there are more plastic surgeons in NYC and LA?? or is it because of the Guidos in NYC and the insecure tiny penis-ed Cali girlie men?

13 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Dude, I've been in New Orleans and SWFL for the past 12 years and they are everywhere. I think they've become the norm. Now, awful tattoos and hideous giant ass implants are going mainstream. I give up.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    And fake tits will never compare to real ones. Give me a natural B or C over fake Ds and DDs anytime.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Well, there are 2 different ways to look at it. Going from and A or B cup to D or DD's is usually easy to spot. They feel different because they don't have much breast tissue to begin with so it's mainly just implants. That's when you see all the rippling. Going from a C or D to DD+ is different because there's plenty of breast tissue on top of the implant so the look and feel is more natural.

Besides, it's not important whether or not YOU like them. The only thing that matters is whether or not the person with the bolt-ons likes them and that they make her feel good.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My clubbing these days occurs mostly in the mid-west and Vegas. I see less fake boobs now more than ever. That's not to say they still aren't out there, because I know they are. I still see a ton in the deep south and up the east coast.

I think girls are spending more money on tattoos instead of boob jobs these days.
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    ^Agree. less prevalent. But its easier than ever, even on Billboards advertised at 5000 in CA..-
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    -Of course that's after the 399 tooth implants.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The greater LA area certainly has a lot of wanna be models and actresses with implants.

I'd imagine Miami is the ass implant headquarters of the country
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LA
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Literally can not do VIP with a dancer with fake boobs - doesn't matter how hot everything else is.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Good breast implants look and feel good, and the taste is just the same. Don't judge all boob jobs by the trailer-trash implants.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    ALWAYS in those high profiel "gentleman"'s clubs. Never anywhere else but there. Tourist spots if you will.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    What are the worst ones you've ever seen (in real life/in person)?
    My vote goes to that forty-something gal at Inner Room. What a train wreck
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    Miami and Los Angeles, but I haven't clubbed in every major market yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion