tuscl

Civilian fucks

Dayum guys, and gals, too bad you didn't meet the babe I did today. She's a traveling merchandiser promoting her company's product. Long, long legs, very slender, not the most beautiful, but she has a striking beauty. If only she worked at the Penthouse club. I'd go broke. How many civlian babes have you encountered that you practically swooned when you first met them?? We had several conversations this afternoon, and I was tempted to ask her to come home with me. Fortunately, the big head prevailed and I didn't make an ass of myself. Have you encountered many fine, fine, fine, civilian babes in ordinary (unstrip club) situations.

5 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    In all my travels, I'd say at least once every two weeks I see at least one woman that is beautiful. About once a month I see one that is so beautiful I fall to my knees because of the massive tingling sensation I get in my privates area, and I know it's not from all the tacos I ate that afternoon.

Do I ever do anything about it? Nope, other than go to Craiglist's "missed connections" section to see if she felt the same and wrote a note trying to seek me out.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Of course we come across them all the time! Especially living in a big city. Can't throw a dollar at them though then ask for a private soooo...
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shit, I was very inclined to ask her anything. The vibes weren't right, though, oh well. I'll just have to go clubbing.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I work in a location that is 75% female to start with, and at any given time we have between 100 and 500 temps hired to answer phones. The vast majority of those temps are female, and many of them are young girls who look like they belong in a strip club dancing. I have, in fact, seen a few girls I *know* are dancers. Bought one of them lunch one day because she'd "forgotten" her purse. Stripper Shit in the office, and she knew I knew it, but it paid dividends the next time I saw her. And it was five bucks. :)

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Very rarely. I live in a senior citizen community of 155 homes. Minimum age for living here is 55. Whenever I hear an ambulance, I look for a "For Sale" sign within a week or so.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion