tuscl

LV Rhino Question

EGor1
Parts Unknown
Wednesday, April 6, 2016 8:28 AM
I know admission is waived if you use their limo service, and you pay cover if you take a taxi, but has anyone ever used Uber to arrive and, if so, how is that handled. Thanks

7 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    If you use Uber you pay cover, their limo service is the way to go.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Uber would be the equivalent of a taxi.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I heard that at one point the clubs were trying to not kickback to the uber drivers but this didn't work and now it's just like a taxi.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My best advice is if you're worried about saving cover money going to Rhino is Las Vegas then you shouldn't be going at all, because you will be spending much more inside! Lol I'm just kidding, I do t blame you for trying to save some $$$
  • MMM000
    8 years ago
    Take the shuttle there, but uber home. Easiest.
  • EGor1
    8 years ago
    Thanks, all. I assure you it's not a money issue. It's just way more convenient to call up an Uber than wait for a limo, particularly on a crowded weekend.
  • Lunar42
    8 years ago
    Just hit up the promoters that hang out around the linq. They have limos right around the corner and get you in only paying for the 2 drinks, no cover. Any of those guys on the strip are legit, my buddy does it as his only job, they get paid to take care of you by the club, and no waiting around for their limo to come get you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion