Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Right in Papi_Chulo's back yard. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Remind me of the Williams sisters, except Serena has a fatter ass.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

they're cute and nice looking, but man those tats are awful

S
Supremeruler
•

Good Lord.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I do not understand how working out a lot makes your butt huge. You can tone the muscles but then you somehow pile fat over the muscle?

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Run very fast the other way. I like a nice butt as well as the next guy, that is a pair of VW Beetles under a multi colored car cover time two YIKES!!!!!!!!!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

$10 Papi is driving around looking for them right now.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Those are some nice asses – yeah; I would not think an ass could grow significantly from exercise – per the first pic in the workout pants I thought their butts could be fake/enhanced but the pic in the shorts does not look enhanced.

I’m not sure if they are all-natural or have gotten some help from a doctor – their legs do not seem as thick for the size meat on their butts – and enhanced asses are the rave these days w/ black women and many Latinas.

Below is their IG page:

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It looks like they are mixed – apparently their mom is white.

Reminds me when I was growing-up in my teens there were two mixed twins that lived in my complex (mom white dad black) – they had light-brown skin and were very pretty and had banging bodies (built in all the right places) – they were medium-sized so not thick but had perfect breasts; asses, and legs, they had cheerleader or track-runner type bods and had all the white and Latino guys after them and they both had white BFs.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Their back yards got too many tattoos

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd still do em, crazyjoe.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement