tuscl

All Black young bucks on TUSCL

Monday, April 4, 2016 10:25 AM
You all have no excuse to be paying strippers for anything. From homely to drop dead gorgeous. Black, White, Latina. They all seem to have black boyfriends. You all have a better chance of getting free stripper pussy than the rest of us. Hustle hustle hustle

32 comments

• FTS
    8 years ago
    Is it the naturally large endowment?
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Whatever happened to size does not matter? Yeah right, those bitches be lying.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    That's why I was thinking of pimping these girls out on my free time.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Sounds like someone is hatin'. You mad, bruh?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    @Larryfisherman: I had one dancer at a club that wanted me to be her new boyfriend/manager (in essence a pimp) and recruit a stable of dancers together but I refused. I don't like for my money to be dirty; I'm on a better path now. I did smashed three dancers for free in my career. One of them began to fall in love with me but I kicked her ass to the curb.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i fall into the thread title category. and yeah, i've heard that many strippers date young black guys. don't know how much truth there is to it, as i don't really know the boyfriends of any strippers. bavarian....what's your sample size?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Mistah- I was just joking of wanting to be a pimp, but I've had a couple of girls want me to be their pimp and recruit other girls.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I've never ever got free pussy from a stripper and I'm white! Lol
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    @GoV Not really ample or scientific. Just going by Instagram and hearsay
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    bavarian....i think you're on to something though. ranukam also known as clackport is a young black guy as well. and he's said on a number of occasions that the strippers he knows have black boyfriends. so perhaps it is true. all i can go by is hearsay and what i've read on the TUSCL discussion board
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I know a couple of white dancers that have black BFs but those BFs are also drug dealers.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I don't know any stripper boyfriends but I would think trying to lay a stripper for free would be harder than trying to get civi pussy.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I suppose if I wanted to settle for a bottom feeding stripper I could fuck one for free though.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    When I meet a stripper with a non-black BF I'm always curious as to what went wrong in her life that she had to settle :)
  • chattguy123
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Baaazing.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm friends with some strippers on Facebook and all their boyfriends happen to be black. The sample size is relatively small though, I think six girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's probably more common in the stripper-demographic but I would not say it's the norm (I think).
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    GACA - LOL
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    right on bruthas
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "but I would not say it's the norm (I think)" I tend to think geography might play some factor. The dancers I see on facebook in Michigan, I daresay approach 60 to 70 percent. But let someone smarter than me analyze this.... The white dancers in smaller cities with black populations of 20 to 25 percent (like Lansing and Kalamazoo) seem to have a far greater percentage of black boyfriends than the Detroit dancers where the black population is about 80% There must be a reason because the odds should favor Detroit, but they don't.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    We could do a statistical analysis... Who's good with excel and not as lazy as I am? Ha
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When I was in college I had a buddy whom been in the army for like 2-years I think (he was a bit older than me) – anyway; he was stationed in some semi-rural part of Kansas for a while (maybe boot-camp can’t remember) and he said the local whitegirls would come to the base to pick up the blackguys (soldiers also stationed there) and take them with them. Here in Miami I don’t see too much interracial hooking-up (not saying it doesn’t happen); but when I lived in Dallas I saw more of it.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I know a few white strippers with black boyfriends. But I know more whites strippers with white boyfriends. So it happens probably more often than in society at large but still not that common.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    It has never dawned on me to ask a stripper anything about her private life. Then again I have no interest in my mechanics private life either.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    give me the secret to your success because I desperately need it.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'm a white middle age white guy and I only fuck black strippers and get blow jobs from black girls. Do I fit in the demographic?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I, on the other hand, am an equal opportunity cocksuckee. I don't fit well into any demographic.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If you trace our ancestors back over 100,000 years, we're probably all from the same race. Therefore when one dancer blurted out that I must be half black, there's probably some truth in that we're all part black, part white, part everything.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I'm a descendant from one of those NASA chimpanzees they sent up into space.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ hot damn - we're related
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Hahahahajaj
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I basically agree with the OP. But I also think the same applies to everyone else. Most girls, approached the right way, will fuck for free. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion