Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

COI

pistola
pistolaVIP4180

Keepin' it 💯

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Worth the trip? Sounds like hot high maintenance gals but damn.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

If you are already in the LA area but I would not fly across the country. It is better than many areas like Chicago.

I have been to COI and was as impressed as the reviews made me think I would be. In point of fact I think Detroit is better and much cheaper with the same percentage of quality looking girls.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Depends. I'm not sure what you mean by high maintenance. Usually that term is reserved for hot dancers in upscale clubs. COI isn't that by a long stretch.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

By high maintenance i mean gals always upselling or promising and not delivering etc. Im in the southwest so flying there for a weekend to unwind isnt a big thing. Yeah i read the reviews about Detroit and Atl but not flying across country.

Thx for both responses!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement