tuscl

friends

Timex345
Illinois
Have you ever had a friendship that exhausts you and when it ends you are more relieved than down about it.
You are so relieved in fact, you don't even attempt to make amends with the person.

6 comments

• Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    yes, any good relationship (friend or other) shouldn't make you feel like that.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word
    itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words
    "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and
    that's why so is mankind.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    No. I don't have friends by choice. I'm a loner.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    A funny thing to do is, if you're out hiking and your friend gets bitten by a poisonous snake, tell him you're going to go for help, then go about ten feet and pretend that *you* got bit by a snake. Then start an argument with him about who's going to go get help. A lot of guys will start crying. That's why it makes you feel good when you tell them it was just a joke.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yes I have. I terminated a friendship with a psycho bitch that I've known since I was probably 6 or 7... We had plenty of mutual friends so we'd see each other from time to time and I would always be cordial. She talked shit behind my back but was also cordial in person of course... Then I went to audition at the club I work at now and when she saw me she was so stunned (she knows I'm a top earner and she's near the bottom of the spectrum, I make like 5x more than her which helped aid to the overwhelming jealousy she had for me) and she just sat there at the bar, stunned, as if I was a ghost. OK. IDC. I went to the bathroom to change and when I got on stage to audition, she had disappeared from the bar.

Turns out she was out smoking a cigarette with the managers talking shit about me. They weren't even watching my stage set 'cause it was a no brainer that I was hired even though my ex-friend tried to sabotage it. I know this because after I was done with my stage set, BOTH managers said something along the lines of, "I heard you know [former friend], will you be having any problems with her?" Um... Yeah right like I'm gonna let some jealous cunt get me riled up and fired. I laughed it off and made it seem like everything is fine, told them no way, I've known her almost all my life. I looked like the bigger person and she looked like an idiot. Which, prior to that, I thought everything WAS fine as we had seen each other at parties and been cordial and even LET HER SPEND THE NIGHT AT MY APARTMENT a few months prior to this because she wanted to spend the night with our mutual best friend who was staying at my apartment. Wtf. But she wants to go to management and pretend there's problems. Our mutual best friend as actually no longer friends with her as well. She's obnoxious and has a plethora of serious issues that I won't get into.

End rant
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion