tuscl

Pantyhose StripTease?

phguy
New York
Saturday, March 26, 2016 3:47 PM
Where can a guy find strippers/woman on stage teasing w/pantyhose? NYC area at all?? Where can you 'make it happen' for an additional charge? Only looking for legal options. Any chance?

6 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I believe that with most dancers if you set up a private show, they would give you what you want. This could be outside the club, or in the VIP room. Or you could go to an adult entertainment venue. Nothing illegal about any of this unless you decide to do something illegal with your girl. :) SJG
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    You'd have to make a special request because that's too much clothing for a stripper to bother with taking off.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    don't know how much pantyhose costs but i figure it can't cost that much. just go to a store, buy one piece, head over to a club, find your target, ask her to put these on when she comes back out of the dressing room the next time and you'll promise to buy a bunch of dances from her. i think you have a better than 65% chance of her saying yes to your request. best of luck.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I was fucking this chick one time and I noticed that every time I was on the in stroke her toes would curl up. When we were done I asked her about that and she told me that I was in such a hurry that she didn't have time to take her pantyhose off. :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    CF tells me she will strip tease / dance with *ANY* clothes that I want to bring it. We got talking about some unusual LDing I had done in the past, and I talked about this time where I paid a dancer to dance/grind on my topless with jeans/demin on. CF said her ass doesn't look that great in jeans, but then me both simultaneously said: "YOGA PANTS!!" She confessed to not owning a pair, but she said I would bring her in a pair, she would dance/strip/"do whatever i wanted" with them ITC. So it helps to establish rapport with a favorite for odd requests.
  • culvercityboy
    8 years ago
    Wow, my brain is now ADD with ideas. I'll have to try this with my CF. Yoga pants, pantyhose, jeans--where to begin?!?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion