Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Looks like we have a new TUSCL member.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

RE: Tonight To: TheMagican1 From: shadowcat Just Now

--Original Message--

Iam looking forward to fuck tonight , what you say?

I practice safe sex. So go fuck yourself!

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

How can I put this ass hole on ignore?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

As far as I can tell, you can't unless it posts on the discussion board.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I'd probably pm founder to do it for you.

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol

Profile picture for rick33
rick33
•

Before or after they pack and move?

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Juice! Juice! Juice!

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Do a search for his profile that should do it.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Butterman - I can see no way to ignore him from his profile page. Hopefully he took my advice. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement