Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

parking lot crime

londonguy
londonguyVIP695326

Breathe, breathe in the air

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

It's wrong on every level

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

So true.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

True - it's wrong. Definitely are some easy targets there after some beers and some bright lights and big tits -

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Guns work good for preventing thst

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I don't think you guys are getting the joke. Maybe it's my dry English humour.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Londonguy, maybe this will help?

Not everyone on this side of the pond parks in multi-level parking structures. I know I don't.

And yes, parking lot crime is wrong on every level.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Lol......Thanks Corvus

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Oh - now I get it! Lol! I didn't know you were joking - as its very easy to rob a guy when his pants are around his ankles...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement