Lunch Time Poll

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
With a nod to "Heathers", here is today's lunch time poll

Is everone's opinion equally valid?

24 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Of course not. The opinion of a person with more knowledge, education or experience on the relevant topic should be ebtitled to more weight than the opinion of someone who is ignorant like SJG or immature like chessmaster.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Of course not. Informed opinion carries much more weight than uninformed if one is trying to make a decision on an issue. The only thing useful about an uninformed opinion is what ignorant people think about the subject, and unless the subject deals with a vast amount of ignorant people, I wouldn't put much stock in it. Maybe in politics uninformed opinion counts since Trump is certainly benefiting from it, but in most of life it's always better to have trusted, informed people counseling you. Not raving idiots.
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    Not a chance. Look at this country full of Kardashian worshipping idiots. None of their opinions should mean a fucking thing.
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    Of course not. Case in point: SJG.
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    We would not have an Electoral College if they all count equally. This opinion defines the difference between a Republic and a Democracy.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    "Of course not. Informed opinion carries much more weight than uninformed if one is trying to make a decision on an issue. The only thing useful about an uninformed opinion is what ignorant people think about the subject, and unless the subject deals with a vast amount of ignorant people, I wouldn't put much stock in it."

Exactly why nothing you say matters sport.
    Hate to be the one to break the news to you, lol.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    "Sport" ?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    OSU is obviously a Trump supporter. Figures.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Well I could have called you fuckhead or dick breath or faggot or moron, but I thought I would cut you a little slack. But once again you prove that you're too oblivious. Just sip some more Kool Aid and go back to your imaginary utopia.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    You and Trump must be long lost brothers. You use words with an equal skill level.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Lol, is that all you have? It figures.

• sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    IMO when a person's opinion brings harm to others, either physically, psychologically or economically, then their opinion is not only of lesser weight, but potentially dangerous as well.
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    Rockstar and OSU: You know what flame wars do to a board right? Knock it off.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    The way I see it is everybody is entitled to my opinion ;)
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Depends on what the subject under discussion is.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Gammanu: When some idiot flames you with zero provocation, what do you suggest?
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    ^^
    You can do what all good libs do, pout, whine, and blame Bush! Lol
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    No.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    If informed opinions carry more weight, why aren't votes for democrats discounted?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Plus 1 cflock
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Nope.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Oh shit, there's nothing left. It all got burnt by the flames. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 years ago
    Sometimes even the same opinion is not equally valid. You could support Bernie Sanders because you think a higher minimum wage because will have very limited harmful effects due to macroeconomic factors. You could support Bernie Sanders because you want everything to be free and he'll make a good start. With opinions, the road taken is as important as the destination.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    No. Opinions are opinions, not facts.
    Facts have validity.
    Opinions may or may not have merit, be logical, substantiated or agreeable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion