tuscl

Awwwwww !!!

I just saw this article on Yahoo. I thought I'd share.

10 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Aren't you supposed to include a link when you share Vince? :-)
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Pedophile sandwich pitchman Jared Fogle was pummeled by a fellow inmate in a prison smackdown, according to a report.

The former Subway hawker, who is serving a 16-year sentence at Colorado’s Englewood FCI, was tackled and punched in the face by a 60-year-old armed robber, TMZ reported.

Steven Nigg, 60, who is serving time on gun charges, left Fogle with a bloody nose, swollen face and scratches on his neck after the recreation yard beatdown on Jan. 29, the site reported.

Nigg, who suffered a small cut on his hand, unleashed his barrage after reaching his boiling point over the number of child sex predators housed in the low-security facility, his relatives told TMZ.

He was punished for his vigilante vengeance with a stint in solitary. Fogle, a father of two whose claims he lost 200 pounds by eating Subway foot-longs led to his hiring as the company’s pitchman, confessed to having sex with teenaged prostitutes.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Sooner or later there will probably be an article about a fellow inmate serving him a 6 inch salami sub with extra mayo.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    LOL, I could have done that, rh48hr.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Child abusers and rapists are pretty much the ONLY time people will nod their head smiling and think good thoughts about the ATTACKING inmate(s).
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I just did multiple cut and pastes.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    No worries Vince, just giving you shit.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    vincemichael carves a note on right arm. Buy rh48hr a stiff drink if and when they club. :)
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I was glad to see that article too. I think it's going to be a loooong 16 years in prison for Jared. He deserves the beating he got - and a few more too.

I apologize for letting my anger get the best of me.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    He has it comming
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion