Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Awwwwww !!!

vincemichaels

Detroit

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just saw this article on Yahoo. I thought I'd share.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Aren't you supposed to include a link when you share Vince? :-)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Pedophile sandwich pitchman Jared Fogle was pummeled by a fellow inmate in a prison smackdown, according to a report.

The former Subway hawker, who is serving a 16-year sentence at Colorado’s Englewood FCI, was tackled and punched in the face by a 60-year-old armed robber, TMZ reported.

Steven Nigg, 60, who is serving time on gun charges, left Fogle with a bloody nose, swollen face and scratches on his neck after the recreation yard beatdown on Jan. 29, the site reported.

Nigg, who suffered a small cut on his hand, unleashed his barrage after reaching his boiling point over the number of child sex predators housed in the low-security facility, his relatives told TMZ.

He was punished for his vigilante vengeance with a stint in solitary. Fogle, a father of two whose claims he lost 200 pounds by eating Subway foot-longs led to his hiring as the company’s pitchman, confessed to having sex with teenaged prostitutes.

Profile picture for DaOnion
DaOnion
•

Sooner or later there will probably be an article about a fellow inmate serving him a 6 inch salami sub with extra mayo.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

LOL, I could have done that, rh48hr.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Child abusers and rapists are pretty much the ONLY time people will nod their head smiling and think good thoughts about the ATTACKING inmate(s).

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I just did multiple cut and pastes.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

No worries Vince, just giving you shit.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

vincemichael carves a note on right arm. Buy rh48hr a stiff drink if and when they club. :)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I was glad to see that article too. I think it's going to be a loooong 16 years in prison for Jared. He deserves the beating he got - and a few more too.

I apologize for letting my anger get the best of me.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

He has it comming

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement